AquaMaxx ConeS CO-6 In-Sump Skimmer up to 800 GallonsRegular price $949.95 Sale price $875.00 Save $74.95
AquaMaxx ConeS Skimmers feature custom made SHARK 7.0 pumps with special needle wheel impellers to whip up large amounts of air with optimum bubble size. These pump and protein skimmer combinations deliver unprecedented performance and reliability. Aquarium waste will be vigorously removed from your tank so you can focus less on maintenance and more on enjoying your piece of the reef.
AquaMaxx Cone-Series Protein Skimmers are designed from the ground up with the hobbyist in mind. A built-in air intake silencer reduces noise for near-silent operation. The hybrid-cone design maximizes the size of the reaction chamber and to allow the skimmate to smoothly rise into the collection cup. The advanced Bubble Chamber decreases turbulence and produced a stable laminar flow: which improves bubble transition and boosts skimmer performance.
Cone CO-6 Specifications:
- Rated for aquariums up to 800 Gallons Light Bioload or 500 Gallons Heavy Bioload
- Footprint: 16.6" x 18.2" or 22.1" x 12.6" depending on pump orientation
- Height: 22.9”
- Chamber diameter: 12”
- Outlet size: 1” Quick-Precise adjustment valve
- Pump (included): SHARK 7.0 (Askoll motor block)
- Pump power consumption: 48 watts
- Recommended Water Level: 8.5"-9”
- Requires approximately 1/2" of clearance to remove collection cup.
*Do not over tighten collection cup as damage may result.
Cone CO-6 Features:
- Efficient, durable and reliable
- Simple to set up and operate
- Cell-cast acrylic construction
- SCH80 fittings
- Quick-Precise adjustment valve allows fast precision tuning of the skimmer water level to control wet/dry foam production
- ShockMaxx rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration.
- Custom made SHARK 7.0 pump (Askol motor block) produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming.
- Buffer chamber maximizes contact time allowing skimmate to move smoothly into the collection cup.